Friday, December 30, 2005
3 DAYS
I leave in 3 days. I leave in 3 days and I am moving my entire life across the United States. You think that simple fact would somehow impact my feelings at the moment. I feel like I should either be crazy excited or totally freaking out. Instead I'm more or less what you might call "hohum". When I actually stop, in between the madness of packing and running errands, to think about that fact that I'm moving to North Carolina, all I really think is, "OK, so I'm moving." Maybe I'm in denial, or maybe I really am OK (I highly doubt it!). We'll soon find out. I recently talked to a good friend of mine who went to school for a year in Boston. She told me she was fine...until about 5 minutes after her parents left. Then she completely lost it. I'll keep you posted on that matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment