In the words of my good friend Kate, "Coffee has a PROFOUND impact on my life!" It sure as heck does for me during the last two weeks of the semester. In my attempt to stay semi functional while I studied my life away at the library I drank three large coffees today. Whose bright idea was it to make accumulative tests!?!? Daniel you should be so proud. You sister is turning into a true coffee drinker. Gosh I LOOOOOOVE finals!!!! I just hope I don't die of a heart attack or develop an ulcer before my test tomorrow.I also haven't worn real clothes in almost four days. I've been living in sweats and slippers. Only 8 more days till I no longer need coffee to stay alive and can wear normal clothes!!!
3 comments:
I'm glad to hear you've finally joined the coffee-drinking world.
I am with ya girl! I was wondering this week if you could get "caffeine poisoning"...
You can do it girl!! See ya in about a week!
Coffee is just that amazing!!
Post a Comment